Friday, March 20, 2009

My Sweet Birthday Boy!!

Well today is Ryder's birthday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. My boy is two years old! He has been such a fun little guy, I never knew how much fun one little boy could be. He has only been here for two years and yet I can't remember life without him. He is finally starting to talk, and is VERY animated. He knows what he wants and doesn't want that's for sure, and as you will see, one of those things is getting his pictures taken. We went today and for the first 45 minutes, we tried endlessly to get him to smile, or heck we would have even settled for just a glance toward the camera, screaming or not. Finally we got what we thought was the best shot. He was screaming and clinching his fists, oh man he WAS MAD! But then we took a break, and returned to get the cutest pictures of my Ryder boy. We had witnessed a miracle. Here is the product of our hard days work. (And a few of my favorite pictures of the last two years). Love you Ryder Boy!!Ryder+birthday_0001.jpg">







12 comments:

The French Family said...

Happy B-day Ryder!!!

The Wachel Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those are just the cutest pictures...Happy Birthday Ryder!

smarts said...

He is such a cutie...hope its ok that he dates a cute girl named Cali....when she is 21 of course!!! I can't believe it has been TWO years. Happy Birthday Ryder!!

jdenslen said...

I love the first picture. That is great.

Paula said...

After 2 years I don't think I can be held responsible for him being naughty...Happy B-day Ryder!!

Marta said...

What a sweetie! I love that first picture, it has so much personality! We should get Tayla and Ryder together to play! I would love to hang out with you too! Happy Birthday, Ryder!

Mallory Clan said...

Ha Ha Ha. Ok that first picture is a classic. LOVE it! He is just the cutest little man. I wish we could have been there to witness this photo shoot. ;-) Give him a big luv and kiss for us.

Mallory Clan said...

Oh and if you look at the last picture of Ryder above the picture of Kirby it's hard to tell which is which.

The Gotch Family said...

Your kids are so cute (I was checking out your slideshows). I can't get over how much your girls look like you and Aimee. So adorable.
Kristen

Burgon Fam said...

oooohhhh...I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthing Day Charity! I can't believe how much he and Kirby look alike. I love the crying pic. Too Cute

Brittany said...

Hey I was just curious if you were on the French's blog list so I was looking and there you were! haha hope you don't mind! You have a beautiful family! Cute kids!
Also I can't thank you enough for doing my sister's and also both of my ultrasounds! It was really awesome to know a lot sooner then later! Thanks so much!

(Mitch's wife)
-Brittany-