Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Birthday Girl!














































I can't believe that my baby girl is turning 5!! Where did those years go? As I was looking back, pondering the last 5 years I tried to remember what life was like without Teagan. I can't remember. But my thoughts took me back to the ultrasound when the doctor told us that we were going to have yet ANOTHER girl. I remember wondering, do I really want another girl?! And then quickly I remember when they handed her to me for the first time and it was then that I realized that I absolutely DID want another girl. A Teagan. Since then we have been blessed with her happy, rowdy, bossy, loving, giggling, teasing self. And I think I speak for all of us when I say that out family would not be the same without her. I love you Teagie. Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

Happy Birthday Teagie!!! Wish we were there to celebrate it with you!

Mallory Clan said...

Happy Birthday Teag!! No, I can't imagine life without Teagan. She's a crack up!! Of course as usual her birthday card is late. But at least this year I remembered to get one before her birthday...ok so it was yesterday, but still better than a month after the fact! Now I just have to remember to send it. She should have it before Ryder's birthday. ;-)

The French Family said...

Happy B-day Teagan! Hope your special day was wonderful!

Burgon Fam said...

Happy birth day Teagie! We looooove you! So much...I especially have loved getting to have you in preschool!

Mike Wachel said...

WOO HOO! Sorry. A bit late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!