Monday, December 15, 2008

The Nativity

Last week we got to take the kids to see this live nativity up in Highland that we found out about at the last minute. It was way cool. We were first greeted by shepherds that pointed the way to go, which we followed, to be met by more shepherds warning of the Roman soldiers. Then we were stopped by the Roman soldiers because they spotted Ryder, and they demanded we tell them how old he was. They were all serious. Then we let the kids pet the camel and we walked through "the streets of Bethlehem". We saw the sheep, and the donkey, and then we were led up the hill to a small stable where Mary and Jesus were, with baby Jesus. It was very neat, I only wish we would have found out about it sooner!



4 comments:

Burgon Fam said...

FUN! I LOVE your new family pictures! soooo cute!

Mallory Clan said...

Has that always been there? If so don't tell me, it'll just make me angry.

Jenny's Joy said...

Charity, I love your blog! Your kids are adorable as always. I am so excited to keep up with your family. Somehow doing it through a blog seems easier than other ways. Maybe that is a little sad. We still would love to have you guys ocme up some time. I'll give you a call soon.

Mallory Clan said...

Um, seriously. You need to blog more. Christmas is over....time to change the blog and the songs. You remind me of someone....