Tuesday, September 2, 2008

You Go Girl!!

Well John McCain has revealed his VP pick. Sarah Palin, what a woman!! I was very impressed with her after watching her acceptance speech. Yeah her daughter that is 17 and pregnant isn't married, but last I checked it isn't her thats running for VP. I don't know everything about her, but what I do know I like. How often do we get to elect a mother of five that has been married for 20 years to the Vice Presidency? So lets make history!! Don't forget to vote November 4th!!

2 comments:

Mallory Clan said...

Amen sista! And um, if I'm not mistaken it is your turn to come and visit me! That's right so get your skinny little butt down here!

The Wachel Family said...

Hallelujah!!! Did you watch the speech tonight? Mike and I were hollerin', yellin' and clappin' through the whole thing! Sarah Palin is awesome...I kinda wish the ticket was reversed!